Sunday, November 25, 2007

Parting is not goodbye...

So, regular readers of Choralation (all three of you) have probably noticed a marked slowdown in posting activity. I don't have a good explanation for this except that it takes time to write vibrant, relevant posts. Unfortunately, I have not really been dedicating any time to Choralation lately and have finally decided to go on extended hiatus. I may post occasionally, but I will not be able to keep up with any frequency. I am not shutting down the site, however, and archived posts will still be available.
I have enjoyed this experiment and am pleased that it managed to last for almost 2 1/2 years (far longer than I thought it actually would).
Thanks to readers, fellow musicians, and other writers and bloggers for inspiration. And, in a nod to the title of this post, we'll be together again.

3 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger mrpaul said...

enjoy your hiatus & happy music making

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger mrpaul said...

enjoyed your blog

take care & happy music making

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger John Brough said...

That's too bad - I just found you! Oh well, if you are looking for more inspiration to continue to write about choral music and choral conducting - or even just life as a musician trying to make it as a choral conductor, you are welcome to stop by my site anytime.

http://podiumspeak.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home